Your blend of skills and background make you uniquely qualified for this job. You have worked on substantial technical projects in the past – you were the one designing vehicle navigation systems in college or writing iPhone applications on the side. At the same time, you possess the temperament to be the external face of a company and thrive on taking care of the details that make complex projects successful.
You have operated in highly analytical or technical roles in the past, but you have also shown initiative to take over direction of projects and challenge assumptions on the best ways to execute them. You have figured out how to succeed in difficult environments even when your team or the customer has done nothing to help you. You are capable of handling senior executives in the morning and writing code in the afternoon.
We are expanding across Europe with a presence in London, Rome, Berlin and Stockholm. To support our Palantir Government client base, this position will be based in London with frequent travel to our clients throughout Europe. There will also be the occasional trip to our headquarters in Palo Alto, CA.Responsibilities:
- Work with the Business Development team to capture and finalize strategically interesting opportunities
- Develop using the Palantir platform to solve our customer’s most challenging problems
- Deploy Palantir at a moment’s notice, while handling unusual configurations
- Meet with prospective customers, gather product and integration requirements, and demonstrate the various aspects of the platform
- Develop add-ons against the Palantir APIs
- BA/BS essential, MA and/or PhD preferred from a top university in Engineering, Computer Science, Sciences or Mathematics
- Ability to write and understand code
- Familiarity with UNIX/Linux environment preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and hands on
- Ability to travel at least 25% and up to 75% of the time
:) Apply Now