You love technology and you love learning about new things. You enjoy helping others and explaining how things work. You seek out new challenges and are always looking for ways to improve. If this sounds familiar, Palantir Technologies may be looking for you.
The Palantir documentation team is looking for a driven, multi-talented individual who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment. As a part of the Docs team, you’ll learn our analysis product and document it for our various customer audiences. Daily responsibilities include collaborating with peers in cross-functional product teams, producing high-quality documentation that meets internal style guide and internationalization guidelines, and keeping up with ongoing product changes.
- Build, organize, and maintain documentation for our ever-evolving analysis platform
- Write overviews, user guides, and administrator guides for an audience of data analysts and system administrators
- Work with developers and support engineers to understand new features and how they're used
- Install, configure, and maintain our software products and try new features to learn customer experience in support of topics you write
- Develop single-sourced information for an international audience (i18n)
- Help evaluate and improve our information offerings, including web docs, blogs, videos, context-sensitive help, and ready-to-print books
- Help build out technical infrastructure for delivering documentation
- BA/BS or equivalent experience, technical communications major a plus
- Good writing samples; previous professional, internship, or educational portfolio work acceptable
- Ability to quickly learn and enjoy learning new technologies
- Ability to research technical information with minimal direction
- Experience writing both end user and administrator documentation a plus
:) Apply Now