Palantir is looking for a Communication Designer to join our diverse, cross-functional team. As a Communication Designer, you will take internal and external projects from concept to design and execution, while collaborating with a multitude of teams that span the company.
We are looking for someone whose creativity touches every aspect of their life. Your work exhibits stylistic breadth, attention to detail, and balances beauty, innovation, and usability. Project management comes easily. You are detail-oriented down to every pixel, and you have an eye for color, typography, and layout. You work across various media and are comfortable with both print and web. You are addicted to your sketch pad/moleskine notebook, but love technology and are excited to be a part of Palantir’s mission.
- Design visual systems for digital and print marketing collateral
- Create analytical info graphics, charts, and diagrams
- Support multiple teams with presentation decks, customer deployments, and conference material
- Design for internal teams/events and support Palantir's unique culture
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of professional experience as a designer
- A well rounded portfolio that includes print, digital, and interactive work
- Experience managing print vendors including job sourcing and pricing
- Detail-oriented, hands on, and self-motivated
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Office
- Background in traditional art or photography
- Knowledge of motion graphics
- Knowledge of sound design
- Experience in marketing
:) Apply Now