Palantir is seeking a multi-talented individual to help build and deliver documentation to a growing user base. As a member of the technical writing team, you will dig deep into technical details with our engineering team and learn as much as possible about our customers and their analytical needs. Then you will translate your understanding into documentation that is comprehensive, precise, and easy to consume.
As an intern, you’ll be exposed to the same set of projects, requirements, and environment as our full-time employees. We’re looking for co-op students as well as summer interns.
- Build, organize, and maintain documentation for our ever-evolving analysis platform
- Write overviews, user guides, and API docs for an audience of system administrators and engineers
- Work with developers and support engineers to understand new features and how they're used
- Help build out technical infrastructure for delivering documentation
- Pursuing a BS or MS in a technical field; computer science a plus
- Great writing samples
- Passion for the written word, and especially for clarity and precision
- Familiarity with Java or another object-oriented language (C++, C#); coding skills a plus
- Ability to research and understand technical information from minimal written specifications
:) Apply Now