Deployment Strategists on our Commercial team work side by side with our Forward Deployed Engineers to solve the most difficult problems major commercial institutions have to offer. The problem space we tackle is wildly diverse and growing every day. We enable the discovery of new financial relationships and strategies in capital markets. We uncover fraud rings and cyber attacks. We develop strategies for optimizing home lending default strategies. We are not domain experts; we are problem solving experts.
Deployment Strategist lead complex enterprise deployments of our software and do everything it takes to make them succeed: prove the analytical value of the software against nebulous problems with dirty data under tight time constraints, work intimately with customers to enable them to solve problems on their own, prioritize and manage multiple work streams while navigating complex political situations, and look for ways to grow Palantir’s impact with our existing customers and beyond. We are not all engineers, but we are all very comfortable with technology. We thrive in high pressure, chaotic environments and know how to manage competing priorities to deliver high quality execution to our customers.
You have operated in highly analytical or technical roles in the past, but you have also shown initiative to take over direction of projects and challenge assumptions on the best ways to execute them. You have figured out how to succeed in difficult environments even when your team or the customer has done nothing to help you. You are capable of handling senior executives in the morning and getting in the weeds with analysts in the afternoon. You have gotten as much as possible out of your current role but are craving more: more ownership, more challenges, more impact.
The Deployment Strategist will:
- Plan thoroughly, avoid meetings, work hard, and squash problems
- Roll up their sleeves and work on the critical analytical, technical, and operational challenges facing our customers
- Drive user adoption across a variety of use cases
- Meet with prospective customers, intimately understand requirements, demonstrate the platform's capabilities, and capture strategically interesting opportunities
- Cover letter strongly preferred; please include examples of interesting projects you have managed or worked on in the past, your analysis experience, and your technical aptitude
- BA/BS (MA/MS preferred) from a top university or equivalent experience
- Technical know-how (software or database experience a plus, but not required)
- Experience in a highly analytical role preferred
- Knowledge of, and experience with, analytical tools, databases, and tradecraft preferred
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical personnel from everyday analysts through the leadership ranks
- Ability to travel at least 25% and up to 75% of the time
- Demonstrated success in technical project management preferred
:) Apply Now