Getting stuff done doesn't magically happen; it takes tools. Some people take those tools for granted, but not you. Video conferencing? That stuff should be reliable as a dial tone, says you. Can't send email? Not going to happen, not on your watch. Server running slow? Can't be, and you've got all the instrumentation and monitoring to prove it. And deep down, you take a little smug satisfaction in knowing you're right. It's okay. We've all done it. Palantir is looking for the right person who's passionate about providing rock solid core services company-wide.
- Manage Active Directory changes to meet business requirements
- Manage applications responsible for server builds, patch management, virtual machine management, virus scanning, etc.
- Assist with deployment & evolution of Palantir IT's virtualization infrastructure
- Solve advanced issues escalated from Desktop Support
- Deploy and maintain VTC infrastructure
- Manage backup and restore operations
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft Windows Active Directory
- Strong organizational, documentation, interpersonal, and decision making skills
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange administration
- Scripting and/or software development experience
Experience with monitoring and alerting systems such as Nagios, Zenoss, Cacti
:) Apply Now