Manufacturers with complex global operations have equally complex data landscapes that represent thousands of production lines, transportation routes, and international markets. Valuable data such as upstream supplier data or data about performance and reliability after purchase is often beyond a manufacturer's control.
Palantir Foundry lets manufacturers capture the full scope of data describing the supply chain, production, and operations lifecycle. Manufacturers around the world are using Palantir Foundry to:
- Manage inventory by mapping part availability onto production speed and customer demand
- Compare and manage inventory holding periods based on the quality of final outputs
- Optimize production allocation to save on downstream distribution costs with the ability to assess savings in real time
- Surface and fix quality issues faster by bringing together the spectrum of quality data
- Iterate faster on design improvements by connecting design, engineering, production, and customer experience workflows in a unified analytical platform
- Prevent delays and increase sales by surfacing potential discrepancies between supply and demand and identifying markets to capture incremental demand