Organizations use Palantir Foundry to maximize their revenue on a global level. By unifying the various parts of the organization that are jointly responsible for the top line, they're making operations more strategic and making strategies operational. Foundry captures strategic inputs on one end, sales results on the other and provides account executives, leadership, and technical stakeholders with a single, but flexible, view of the entire organization.
With five core components, this allows the entire organization to optimize lead generation and qualification, sales execution, and product delivery:
- Operational efficiency. Foundry provides rich, contextual information for a range of users by integrating data from traditionally siloed sources. By providing a centralized and human-readable data foundation, Foundry removes the need for operators to spend 80% of their time gathering and rationalizing data by providing them with immediate access to relevant and high-quality data, and freeing them up for meaningful work. More importantly, it provides the operational work force with high-return insights that help them prioritize their time and quickly extract signal from noise.
- Strategic precision. Foundry enables rapid hypothesis testing over high-scale data to accurately size, assess, and model specific leadership-driven strategies. Data scientists and analysts can leverage the unified data asset using a wide range of powerful analytical tools, including point-and-click drill-down analysis, code workbooks, and a fully integrated development studio. With access to rich data in a performance environment that scales, it becomes very easy to build models, forecasts, and strategies that accurately reflect the business.
- Vertical synergy. By integrating operations and strategy development on the same data, Foundry introduces a tight feedback loop between operational decision-makers and leadership. This enables all parts of the organization to move in lock-step and adapt quickly to external or internal shifts. Further, leadership can capture the output of operational decisions and assess the efficacy of specific initiatives in order to feed those learnings into the development of future strategies.
- Horizontal synergy. Foundry enables cross-functional collaboration, unlocking sources of revenue and value that were otherwise buried in the seams. With a unified data asset and a variety of flexible tools, people across functions can operate off of the same information in a way that is fit for purpose.
- Global optimization. Foundry removes the technical barriers to making data-driven decisions, empowering organizations to make global revenue optimization decisions across the entire business rather than local ones for individual functions. By looking at each business area in context, our partners are quickly making decisions that affect the top line as a whole.
See Palantir Foundry in action.
Integrated airtime trafficking data, digital weblogs, CRM, and licensed third-party data into a foundational data asset
Developed a data-driven, strategic model to measure the quality of new and existing revenue, and enabled iterative hypothesis testing for new sales strategies and promotional campaigns
Enabled operational shift from volume-based to quality-based sales and gave leadership top-to-bottom transparency into strategic adherence
Accelerated knowledge transfer and collaboration amongst core functions, including marketplace intelligence, pricing, and content development
Increased revenue in strategically critical areas, revamped compensation structure to align sales incentives with newly identified trends and focus areas, and created a new paradigm for data-driven operations
Integrated disparate data sources—including claims, CRM, and sales data—to enable physicians to prioritize outreach based on prescription trends, competitive intelligence, and market share statistics
Distilled advanced targeting and messaging strategies down to actionable ‘soundbite’ insights for sales representatives to drive more effective conversations with physicians
Enabled seamless traversal of vertical tiers to understand performance and market trends at every level of granularity: from the physician, institution, territory, state, regional, and country levels all the way up to the global level
Unlocked collaborative ways of working between data scientists building machine learning models, marketers defining market strategy, and sales representatives taking action in the field
Demonstrably increased volume and yield rate of sales calls, leading to increased patient adherence
Go under the hood.
Foundry capabilities are specifically designed to create total organizational synergies. These include:
- Data integration and modeling engine that turns rows and columns—interpretable only by highly technical users—into building blocks, or “objects”, for the business are anchored in real-world concepts that decision makers can understand
- User-friendly, object-oriented views that provide immediate high-level context and the ability to dig into any related entities, such as linked objects, trend data, and others
- Flexible and intuitive toolkits for analysis and coding on top of high-scale data or object models and a built in collaboration model to share work
- Branching and versioning across all data and logic to enable rapid iteration and experimentation on data-driven strategies and models
- Granular security model and transparent data governance that enable organizations to automatically propagate permissioning schemes from raw data to high-level views and dramatically reduce the risk of data leaks
- Service-based architecture that enables seamless integration with existing infrastructure